- A scary monster and a super creep- a day in the life of the Eels Souljacker
- Uncle Deadly from the Muppets reviews, well, The Muppets film!
- Pearl Jam- A Band Apart (From Others From Seattle, At Least)
- A maverick at play, or how Lou Reed spent 1972 to 1975
- The kind of films that you know squat all’s going to happen in
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Ah, Pearl Jam! What a quintessentially American proposition. A large portion of the band’s repertoire certainly consists of expansive rock that matches the vast surroundings of their country. A common comment I’ve heard regarding them is along the lines of “oh no, not Pearl Jam”, or just complete … Continue reading